Do you have family and/or friends in Virginia, Maryland, or DC? Have you ever wanted to visit that area, but didn’t want the hassle of driving and parking at a busy airport?
Think about this:
- Drive to beautiful St Augustine and stay at the St Francis Inn the night before your flight.
- Walk around our fascinating downtown area.
- Dine at one of our spectacular restaurants.
- Sleep in luxurious Comphy sheets.
- Wake to a delicious homemade breakfast.
- Take a leisurely 15-minute drive to the Northeast Florida Regional Airport (formerly the St Augustine Airport).
- Park for free!
- Board your Frontier Airlines flight and go!
What could be easier?