Tovar House Built in Early 1700s Restored in Anticipation of 450th | StAugustine.com

Just one block east of the St. Francis Inn sits the newly restored Tovar House.  It is one of four buildings dating back to the 1700’s that all reside on St. Francis Street.  The Tovar House, The Oldest House, and the Llambias House are all owned by the St. Augustine Historical Society.  The fourth building is the St. Francis Inn.

Click on the links below for the story of the Tovar House’s recent restoration and for pictures of the inside and outside of the Tovar House.  It is now included in the Oldest House Museum tour.

House built in early 1700s restored in anticipation of 450th | StAugustine.com

http://staugustine.com/slideshow/2012-09-28/slideshow-tovar-house#slide-1