Visit this Historic Museum House, circa 1798. Andres Ximenez, native of Ronda, Spain, had come to St. Augustine prior to 1790. Records show that in April, 1791, he married Juana, 15 year old daughter of a Minorcan family in St. Augustine. Ximenez bought a two-story wooden house on the corner of what is now Aviles and Cadiz Streets. There, with a store in his house, Ximenez prospered enough to acquire the corner lot directly across the street, where he built this coquina block house, two warehouses and a separate coquina kitchen building. His general store occupied the ground floor and living quarters were upstairs, Spanish style. Today the Ximenez-Fatio House is restored and furnished to show how it might have looked during Florida's Territorial Period in the mid 1800s. Tours are offered on Tues-Sat on the hour between 11am-3pm. The site was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973, and is located at 20 Aviles Street, St. Augustine, FL.