Gracie stayed with us in May and loved nosing around the courtyard…what a friendly and fun guest! (She brought her parents Jer & Carole K.)
The St Francis Inn accepts small well-mannered pets on a limited basis in certain rooms/suites by advance reservations only under the following conditions:
- When reservation is made, guest must disclose their pet will also be visiting.
- At check-in, guests with a pet will need to sign our “Guest Pet Responsibility” agreement which guarantees and authorizes credit card payment for any damage caused by their pet.
- We charge a nightly pet fee of $15.
This fee covers the additional time and effort needed to clean the guest accommodation after a pet visit.
- A “small pet” is a cat or dog which is easily held/carried by the guest, a maximum of 45 lbs.
- Pets may not be allowed during certain holidays, weekends, or special event periods; please check ahead for availability.
- Pets must be under owner’s control and should not disturb other guests (barking, non-friendly manner, etc.).
- Since pets are not allowed in our “common areas” such as the lobby, sitting room, dining room, only certain rooms with direct access are available to accommodate guests with small pets.
- Daily housekeeping may be interrupted if a pet is in the room alone and not crated.
Concerned about your Allergies?
Not to worry! Most of our rooms are kept “pet free”… Only a select few rooms are ever allowed to house pets. All our rooms are non-smoking.