The Nation’s Oldest City is a naturally romantic setting with cobblestone streets, fascinating Spanish architecture, and rich historical moments around every corner. Our historic Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine, FL, played a part in the history of this charming ancient town as one of the oldest Inns, built in 1791. We’re located just on the corner of the famed St. George Street, where the past and present come together perfectly. Our location is one of the most walkable in all of St Augustine. You’ll find our Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine is the ideal destination for where to begin and end your romantic getaways in Florida.
From lush tropical fauna, sunny days at the beach, beautiful architecture, and incredible culinary and entertainment venues, romance drifts through the warm breeze in St. Augustine. The Nation’s Oldest City offers a unique adventure with museums, historical attractions, and points of interest at every turn. Whether you imagine walking in the waves along the sandy shorelines, dining out on delectable seafood, fruity cocktails with a view, or enjoying a spa day in St. Augustine, it’s all here!
You’ll especially feel pampered when you choose to stay at our Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine, FL, or our sister property, Casa de Sueños Bed and Breakfast. From our welcoming staff members and beautifully appointed guest rooms to our amazing breakfast service and a long list of complimentary guest amenities, you’ll feel completely at ease at our Inn. Start planning your next romantic getaway to our Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine, and book your room today!
8 Reasons Stay at our Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine
Before you start filling your itinerary with all the most romantic things to do in Downtown St. Augustine, you’ll want to secure your lodging, and our Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine is one of the best places to stay!
- Our central location is within walking distance of the best restaurants, historical attractions, museums, art galleries, and the beautiful sandy beach!
- Enjoy a good book or a refreshing iced tea in our shared spaces with comfy couches or outdoor porches with beautiful historical views.
- You’ll wake refreshed each morning of your stay in your beautifully appointed guest rooms with comfortable beds, fine linens, and cozy seating areas. Each room is unique, with different layouts and amenities. Choice rooms offer oversized whirlpool tubs, private outdoor spaces, and interesting architectural details. Our Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine is genuinely one of a kind!
- Each morning of your stay, join us in the dining room for a wonderful and homemade breakfast in the dining room and relax with a cup of coffee before heading out.
- Don’t miss our afternoon social hour with lovely snacks, wine, and time to mingle with other guests.
- Spend a winter evening by the gas fire pit for making Inn s’mores and enjoying lively conversations and adult beverages.
- You’ll encounter some of the most wonderful people during your stay at our Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine. We hire only the most professional and personable staff at our Inn. You’ll see why our guests return year after year to celebrate milestone birthdays, anniversaries, and meaningful life events.
- Please don’t take it from us; with more than 1,700 five-star reviews on TripAdvisor, our past guests tell it best!
Romantic Things to do in St. Augustine During your Stay
Located on Florida’s Atlantic coast, St Augustine is a rich cultural hub, with annual events, exciting performances, fairs, and celebrations in and around the old city and its beaches. You’ll find romance at every turn! Here’s a list of our favorite activities for couples to experience near our Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine:
- Tour the Historic Castillo de San Marcos: As the oldest masonry fort in the United States, this historical gem is an exciting place for a date in St. Augustine. The fortress is over 315 years old, but the architecture remains fully intact. Take a tour with one of the knowledgeable park ambassadors.
- Sail on the Schooner Freedom: There’s no better way to enjoy the tropical waters than by sailing aboard St. Augustine’s premier Tall Ship. The sunset sails are one of the most romantic things to do in St. Augustine.
- Wine Tasting at San Sebastian Winery: The Cellar Upstairs Bar and Restaurant is perfect for enjoying a beautiful glass of Florida wine, sharing appetizers, and listening to live music. The setting on the water is unforgettable!
- Enjoy a day at The Lightner Museum: You’ll be in awe of the Spanish Renaissance Revival architecture and collection of antiques and artifacts from the Gilded Age. This museum is only about five minutes on foot from our Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine, and it’s a great date spot!
- Cross the Bridge of the Lions: One of the most romantic things to do in St. Augustine is chase the sunset from this double-leaf bascule bridge. Head across the Intracoastal waterway to explore Anastasia Island, home to a state park, antique shops, and the Fort Matanzas National Monument.
- St. Augustine Lighthouse and Maritime Museums: While 219 steps may sound like a lot, you’ll experience some of the most beautiful views of the glimmering city, pristine beaches, and sparkling waterways. Making your way all the way to the top of the St. Augustine Lighthouse will be a great bonding experience!
- Stroll the historic St. George Street: Just steps away from our Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine, head along this pedestrian-only thoroughfare known as the bustling epicenter of St. Augustine. Check out the charming shops, restaurants and cafes, and art galleries galore.
- View the Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine: There are a lot of old churches in St. Augustine, and it’s the perfect way to see the different architectural styles of the area. This cathedral combines the Spanish Mission and Neoclassical designs and is a quick walk from our Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine.
- Tour Flagler College: Tour the historic and picturesque grounds of this private liberal arts college built by Henry Flagler in 1968. The 19-acre campus is home to the Ponce de Leon Hotel and the Proctor Library, both stunning architectural examples of the Gilded Age style.
- Dining at the Best St. Augustine Restaurants: Outdoor seating with sweeping ocean views, cozy, dimly lit historic restaurants with candlelight, and lively modern eateries with craft cocktails—there’s no shortage of romantic establishments for dinner, just for two.
As you can see, a romantic getaway to St. Augustine can be as full of activities as you like! Though there are so many things to do in St. Augustine, we won’t blame you if a lot of your quality time is spent together in your elegant guest room with bubble baths, cozy evenings in, and leisurely mornings. Start planning your next trip to St. Augustine, and book your room today!