One of our favorite places to visit is the stalwart beachfront winery in St. Augustine, San Sebastian Winery, known for its award-winning Florida wines. At San Sebastian Winery, you can find a wide selection of wines for a glass, flight, or bottle to take home. Take advantage of the free tour and tasting available every day of the week. You’ll find everything from Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio to big, bold reds and dessert wines. You’ll learn more on the complimentary tour of the winery in St. Augustine.
Plenty of other options exist for a great night out on the town! St. Augustine is such a lively city, so there’s no shortage of fantastic cocktail and wine bars, many offering excellent food options, live music, and entertainment. You’ll want to visit the pedestrian-only St. George Street in downtown St. Augustine. This walkable avenue is lined with local boutiques, souvenir shops, art galleries, cafes, and restaurants. As a guest at our St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast, you’ll be within walking distance of this popular tourist area.
Before you start filling your itinerary with the exciting things to do in the Nation’s Oldest City, you’ll want to secure your lodging at the St. Francis Inn, one of the best St. Augustine Bed and Breakfasts. In fact, our Florida B&B was just awarded the Traveler’s Choice Award from TripAdvisor for its nearly 1,800 five-star reviews from our satisfied past guests. Our Inn is known for its ideal location, warm and welcoming hospitality, complimentary amenities, and comfortable accommodations that make you feel right at home. Join us in St. Augustine and make your reservations today!
Explore this Beachfront Winery in St. Augustine & More
While enjoying a crisp glass of wine at a winery in St. Augustine is such a treat, there is more to explore and varietals to try across the historic city. Here we’ll list our favorite wine bars, cocktail bars, and winery in St. Augustine for a lovely, relaxing adult beverage in the sunshine (or cool air conditioning, if that’s more your style.)
Check out these local haunts for drinks and fun in St. Augustine, FL, this fall:
- San Sebastian Winery: Known as the premium winery in St. Augustine, you can pop by for a tour and tasting every day of the week. Taste through the line-up of Florida-grown wines and learn more about the history of viticulture dating back to 1562.
- The Cellar Upstairs Bar & Restaurant: Head upstairs at this winery in St. Augustine to the open-air deck with water views, light appetizers, wines by the glass, and live music.
- Casa De Vino 57: Find a secluded spot in the hidden courtyard of this wine bar and retail shop. You’ll find old and new world wines, charcuterie and cheese boards, wine tastings, and live music.
- Bin 39: Located in the lobby of the St. George Inn, this local wine bar has a long list of wines by the glass and a lovely selection of snacks for perfect pairings.
- Sangrias Wine and Tapas Bar: Head to St. George Street for a lively evening of flavorful, fruity sangrias, tapas, and live music at this local wine bar with Spanish flair.
- The Ice Plant: Perhaps known as the best bar in the area, the Ice Plant is located just next door to the winery in St. Augustine. Head to this historic building for craft cocktails, farm-to-table dining, and fascinating architecture.
- The Tini Martini Bar: Find a cozy spot inside for a romantic date or on the breezy patio for people-watching while sipping on perfectly stirred or shaken martinis.
- Carrera Wine Bar: This local wine bar and shop offers an immersive experience for tastings, retail, and light dining. The owners love to share their knowledge and passion for wines from across the globe.
If you would like personalized recommendations, assistance with reservations, or just have more questions about the winery in St. Augustine, ask our friendly Innkeepers and staff at our St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast.
Location & Luxury at our Historic St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast
After you’ve spent an afternoon exploring the area, one bar or winery in St. Augustine at a time, you’ll be ready to relax and refresh at our St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast. Our historic Inn is a wonderful gathering space near all of the best things to do in downtown St. Augustine but set back from the busy tourist areas for a restful and relaxing stay.
Our property has an array of lodging options, and rates vary accordingly, from small cozy rooms to spacious multi-room suites. Yet, all feature private baths, color cable TV, central heat and air conditioning, and clock radio with MP3/iPod connection. Many of our guests return year after year to experience a different room or suite depending on the style of Florida getaway they seek. For those heading to St. Augustine with romance in mind, check the lodging options at our sister property Casa de Sueños.
Another big perk of staying at our St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast is the long list of complimentary amenities, from a delicious breakfast each morning and our afternoon social hour with snacks and drinks to free passes to some of the best attractions in St. Augustine and our outdoor pool. There’s never a dull moment in the Nation’s Oldest City, and we can’t wait to host you. Book your lodging today!